Learning to use MS Power Point 2013 has never been this simple. Our offline tutorials quickly and thoroughly walk you step-by-step through all aspects Power Point offers. This training series begins with the simplest tasks and progresses to more difficult projects. Along the way, you will pick up tips and tricks of savvy Power Point users. If you have ever wanted to learn how to use Power Point to create better presentation and improve document analysis, now is the time!
1. Explore the new user interface in Office Power Point 2013 to find powerful tools when you need them.
2. Learn how to import, organize, and explore massive data sets in spreadsheets.
3. Discover how to quickly format cells and tables the way you want.
4. Improve spreadsheet analysis and communicate your findings in professional-looking charts.
5. See how to adjust page margins, and add or edit headers and footers, so your spreadsheet prints exactly as you'd like.