1. General : The Company Products enable students, parents, schools and Subscribing Entities (collectively, "Users") to connect with independent contractor Experts (the "Experts") who provide live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services in our proprietary offline classrooms (the "Courses"). The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting Courses, and taking feedback from.
2. Users : You understand and agree that these Terms are entered into in consideration of your use of the Company Products and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
3. Changes to these Term : Company reserves the right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these Terms. Your continued use of the Company Products after any revision to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised Terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these Terms will apply to any dispute between you and the Company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
4. Evolving Nature of Services : The Company Products are new and subject to change at any time. We are continually looking to improve the Company Products but if you are at any time dissatisfied with the Company Products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Company Products. However, we do want to hear from our Users so do not hesitate to contact us to let us know what you think.
5. Electronic Notices : By using the Company Products or communicating with us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Company Products. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please contact us.
6. Connectivity Costs and Equipment : You are solely responsible for all service, telephony and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Company Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet service provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
7. Expert Fees and Taxes Joining the Site : Browsing for Courses, and publishing content to the Site is free. Company may change its fee policies at any time in its sole discretion, including charging for access to the Site, but no fee change will be binding upon you until you agree to such fee changes. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method that is accepted by the Company in its sole discretion. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Company Products pending resolution of any amounts due by you to Company.
8. General Disclaimer The Site is only a marketplace of Experts and Users : We do not hire or employ Experts nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the Experts and their respective clients. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of Experts or Users, including, but not limited to, any User's reliance upon any information provided by an Expert. We do not control Submitted Content (as defined below) posted on the Site and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of such Submitted Content. You also understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You hereby agree to hold Company harmless from and against any and all claims that you may have arising out of your access or use of any Submitted Content. The Company Products are controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Haryana, India. Company makes no representation that materials made available through Company Products are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access or use the Company Products from other locations, including from outside India, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to or use of the Company Products from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Company Products are illegal, unauthorized or penalized is strictly prohibited.
9. Conduct You may only access the Company Products for lawful purposes : You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Company Products. You agree not to use the Company Products or the Company Content (as defined below) to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Experts or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any Experts or other Users of Company Products. You should be careful before meeting any Expert or other User in person and should only do so in public. Remember to always be safe.
10. Specific Obligations of Experts : If you are an Expert registering for use of the Site, then you hereby agree that: You have read and agree to abide by the pricing information (see the Pricing section below) before using the Company Products; You are fully responsible for all of the content you provide in, through, or arising out of your use of the Company Products, and for the accuracy of same. In connection with the content you provide, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and have the authority to authorize Company, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, and otherwise use and exploit such content on and through Company Products in the manner contemplated by these Terms, and to promote the availability of your content on and through the Site and the Software in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter created; You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services you mention, and that the credentials you post on and through the Site are accurate, truthful, complete, and not misleading; You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content; You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through Company Products or to Users; You will not use Company Products for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Users of the Site; You will not engage in any activity that will require Company to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings; You will not copy, modify or distribute Company Content from our Site, including trademarks and copyrights; You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Experts from providing their services or Courses; You will keep Your Data (as defined below) up-to-date, and respond to Users seeking your services in a timely fashion, so as to ensure quality of service provided to students, parents and other Users of the Site; If you are under the age of 18, but are qualified to be an Expert, you will obtain parental or legal guardian permission as and when needed, and before registering with the Site; and If you are in a state or locale where any form of instructing requires a license, credential, certification or other form of governmental or third party license, consent, authorization or permission, you shall not use the Company Products as an Expert until such license, consent, authorization or permission is obtained.
11. Specific Obligations of Users using the Site : As a User in search of or engaging Experts, you agree that: You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information (see the Pricing section below) before using the Site or registering for a Course; If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site, contacting an Expert, or registering for a Course. You also agree that you will not do any of the following on or through the Company Products: upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise); post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content; manipulate or interfere with the Company Products; reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Submitted Content or other content obtained from any Company Products without our express written permission or the permission of the Expert who authored such Submitted Content, excluding only reproductions made for your personal, non-commercial use or for a reproduction and distribution back to an Expert as part of a Course; disclose any information to an Expert that could be considered personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your full name, address, telephone number, email address, Social Security number, password or any other information that could be used to identify or locate you; and solicit personal information from any Expert, and agree that if any Expert ever discloses such information to you or asks you for any personal information, you agree to immediately report this to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Accuracy of Account Information : In consideration of your use of Company Products, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Company's registration form (such information being "Your Data"), (b) maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (c) comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
14. User and Expert Submitted Content : Any materials, information, communications or ideas that you upload, communicate or otherwise transmit or post to us on or through Company Products (the "Submitted Content") will be treated as non-confidential and subject to the license below, and may be reproduced, distributed, publicly performed, publicly distributed, communicated to the public, and otherwise used and exploited by us for any purpose related to the delivery, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Company Products, including, but not limited to, for quality control, redistribution or display to Users, and professional development. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have the right to remove all or any portion of your Submitted Content from the Services at any time, with such removal terminating the grant of rights to softshiksha.com.in in Section 13(a) below with respect to such Submitted Content within 60 business days of such removal (the "Submitted Content Effective Termination Date"), but such removal shall not terminate the grant of rights given to any Users who paid any required fees to access or use any removed Submitted Content prior to the Submitted Content Effective Termination Date. For the avoidance of doubt, removal of some, but not all, Submitted Content shall serve as a termination with respect only to such removed Submitted Content but not any other Submitted Content. You agree that we may record all or any part of any Courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control and delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the Company Products. We reserve the right to review the Courses for any purpose.
15. Licensing Submitted Content :
1. License of Submitted Content to softshiksha.com. While you retain any and all rights in any Submitted Content you make available through the Company Products, we need certain rights to the Submitted Content in order to offer the Services. By uploading or otherwise making available any Submitted Content, you hereby grant to softshiksha.com, solely for the purposes of offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling your Submitted Content (either directly or through third party distributors), and to operate the Services, but not for any other purposes, a non-exclusive, world-wide, transferable license to publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, store, transcode, syndicate, broadcast, communicate to the public, reproduce, edit, modify, create derivative works, and otherwise use and exploit your Submitted Content (or any portion or derivative works thereof) through any and all distribution outlets or channels, whether now known or hereafter created. This license enables us to provide the Services and provide access to the Submitted Content and is not intended to otherwise limit your rights to the Content. You hereby retain any and all rights that you have in and to your Submitted Content; provided, however, that you may not directly license a User who acquires or accesses your Submitted Content through the Services.
2. Right to Sublicense Submitted Content to Users. The license grant to softshiksha.com set forth in Section 13(a) above includes the right to grant Users who pay any fees required to access or use your Submitted Content (either directly or through third party distributors) a perpetual, irrevocable sublicense to reproduce your Submitted Content on personal devices (e.g., computer hard drives and mobile devices) and to use and exploit your Submitted Content solely for personal uses as set forth in these Terms.
3. Right to Sublicense Submitted Content to Third Party Distributors. The license grant to softshiksha.com set forth in Section 13(a) above includes the right to distribute your Submitted Content through multiple tiers of sublicensees and for such sublicensees to have all rights necessary for them to offer, deliver, market, promote, demonstrate, and sell your Submitted Content to Users, but does not include the right to edit your Submitted Content.
4.License to Users. softshiksha.com hereby grants you (as a User) a limited, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Submitted Content and Company Content, for which you have paid all required fees, on your personal devices (e.g., personal computers and mobile devices), solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes and not for any other purposes. All other uses are expressly prohibited absent our express written consent. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any Submitted Content or Company Content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Submitted Content and Company Content is licensed, and not sold, to you. Experts may not grant you license rights to Submitted Content you access or acquire through the Services and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms.
5. Waiver of Personality Rights. You hereby waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection with the use of the Submitted Content, or any portion thereof, solely as authorized in these Terms but not for any other purpose, or of your name, personality, likeness, image or voice in connection with offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling your Submitted Content, or any advertising or publicity relating thereto.
6. Submitted Content Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all licenses, rights, consents, and permissions necessary to grant the rights set forth in these Terms to Company with respect to your Submitted Content and that Company shall not need to obtain any licenses, rights, consents, or permissions from, or make any payments to, any third party for any use or exploitation of your Submitted Content as authorized in these Terms or have any liability to your or any other party as a result of any use or exploitation of your Submitted Content as authorized in these Terms.
16. Removal of Submitted Content by Us : You acknowledge that we may screen Submitted Content, and that we shall have the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion, to remove any Submitted Content, including terminating Courses, from the Services without any liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any Submitted Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole and absolute discretion. You agree and acknowledge that we may preserve Submitted Content and may disclose Submitted Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce these Terms, respond to claims that any Submitted Content violates the rights of third parties or protect our rights, property or personal safety or that of our Users and the public.
17. Copyright : You acknowledge that the Software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Company Products (collectively, the "Company Content") are the proprietary property of Company and its affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers (the "Third Parties") and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to India. and foreign copyright and other intellectual property laws.
18. Other Prohibited Uses : In using the Company Products, you further agree not to: · Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in Submitted Content; Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Company Products or computers of any kind; Create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way; Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Company Products, disclose personal information about a third person on or through Company Products or obtained from Company Products without the consent of such person or collect information about Users of the Company Products; Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Company Products or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Company Products, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended by Company; Gain unauthorized access to the Services, to other Users' accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Services; Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, sell, trade, resell or exploit any portion of the Company Products, use of the Company Products, access to the Company Products or content obtained through the Company Products, for any purpose other than expressly permitted by these Terms, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without Company's express written consent: o framing, embedding and/or passing off Submitted Content obtained from the Company Products in such a manner as to present them as originating from a source other than the Company Products; o copying, caching or reformatting any Submitted Content for commercial purposes in any manner whatsoever, whether by copying to physical or electronic media for purposes of buffering delivery or converting transmissions from the Company Products to alternative delivery formats; o altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Company Products are made available; and o using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs or other content belonging to Company or obtained from the Company Products. Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Company Products or communications equipment and computers connected to the Company Products; Remove, disable, damage, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Company Products, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Company Products or any content accessible on or through Company Products, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Company Products or any content accessible on or through Company Products; Use any scraper, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Company Products, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms and the features of the Company Products, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Services; Interfere with or disrupt the Company Products, networks or servers connected to the Company Products or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers; Violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations or these Terms; or Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Company Products or Company Content may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.
19. Permitted Use of Company Content and Company Products : Reservation of Rights. You may download and print a reasonable number of copies of documentation provided or available in connection with the Company Content for noncommercial personal or educational use only and we grant you a limited, non-perpetual, revocable, nontransferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access and utilize the Services, the Software and the other Company Content for noncommercial personal or educational purposes while these Terms are in full force and effect; provided that (a) any permitted copies of documentation provided or available in connection with the Company Content contain, in an unmodified form, (i) all language designations contained in the materials originally provided to you by us and (ii) all copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the materials originally provided to you by us and an original source attribution to us and/or the applicable Third Parties; and (b) you will not modify any of the Company Content except as approved by us in advance in writing. You acknowledge that we and/or Third Parties, as applicable, hold all right, title and interest in and to all tangible and intangible aspects of the Company Content and the Company Products, including without limitation, all patents, copyrights and trade secrets pertaining thereto, and that, except for the limited rights set forth above, you do not acquire any intellectual property right or license in any of the foregoing by downloading or printing the Company Content or otherwise, including, without limitation, by accessing or using the Company Products or the Company Content. These rights granted to you are revocable by us in accordance with these Terms and shall expire upon the termination of these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted in these Terms.
Company Name : View Soft Solutions
Address : Shop No : 24, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008, India.
Telephone No : +91-8588099474
E-Mail ID : info@email@example.com